SAVES BETWEEN $3-$6 IN ADDITIONAL ELECTRICITY PER MONTH
The Smart Strip Power Strip (Advanced Power Strip Technology) is a surge protector that turns off your peripheral items (printers, monitors, anything with a transformer) when you turn off your Computer or when it goes into sleep mode.
How It Works:
· Controls the Switched Outlets
· Plug in a control device, such as a computer, into the Control Outlet
CONSTANT HOT OUTLETS
· Always on regardless of control outlet
· Plug in devices that you do NOT want to turn off into the Always On Receptacles, such as modems, and networking equipment.
· Activated by the control outlet
· Plugin devices you want to save energy on into the Switched Outlet Receptacles such as monitors, printers, and external drives